Separando alguns tópicos para o podcast. Espero conseguir separar mais tópicos que o necessário, escolher os melhores para ver se conseguimos parar o podcast por volta dos 40min..
Tentarei gravar o podcast hoje ainda.. Depois faremos o
processamento de áudio pelo aplicativo Dolby On do
Android, criaremos o artwork para o feed (com
LibreOffice Impress ou Inkscape) e também para o YouTube com o
Some of the topics I am thinking about for this podcast recording. I may skip some of the smaller topics as the podcast should stop at around the 40min mark, hopefully.
I will try and record the podcast today. Then, need
processing the audio in an Android app named
Dolby On, generating artworks for the podcast feed (with
LibreOffice Impress or Inkscape) and for YouTube (with
- Bitcoin roller-coaster ride, would Satoshi Nakamoto move or sell his bitcoin when the price reaches 10M dollars?
- Sending CVs through e-mail and personally to some local companies
- Main topics:
- Banned from BSD Forums by Said Environmentalis
- Introducing RSS Feeds for my website content
- Personal website maintenance, repository and shell scripts
A poor man's way of doing things is still a way to get things done)
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
- Digital Podcast
- Podcast Addict
Unfortunately, Soundcloud does not fetch episodes from my custom XML feed so I am not available there..
The scripts to generate my blog pages, sitemaps and rss feeds
are rather complex at this point. I do not intend to update them
very much more, rather I want to stabilise them so I can add
content easily later. All processing is done using shell scripting
and some blobs written in C, such as
The scripts take about 40 seconds to process all pages of my blog.
In order to make the scripts run a little faster, I could
optionally keep cached files for pre-processed content which did
Some More References
Saved for Next Episodes
- I was available for volunteer work against Covid but apparently they do not need it
- Offered volunteer work to private entities aligned with my ideals for no avail
- Looking for what a biologist can do, Confessions
- Dave Shaw history. This is such a fascinating story that could take a whole episode to tell so maybe I will just comment about that this time!
- Commentary on NASA's Perseverance rover descent and touchdown on Mars, was watching via SpaceToday YouTube channel (in Portuguese)
- Political commentary on covid and vaccines of our local govt
- Workout(less) update
After recording the podcast from a high cliff on the outskirts of my city and contemplating such beautiful country scenery, I reviewed the podcast recording and then watched some YouTube videos..
When I finally decided to head back home and turned the engine key, the battery was dead.
Mum's car has got an automatic start, therefore I cannot simply pop the clutch to get it rolling.
Fortunately, the car has got insurance. I phoned up the insurance service and asked for an engine start help. They said it would take 75min for the help to reach me.
I waited patiently at the car watching some YouTube films. I tried to start the engine a few times without success.
The car has a terrible software system. A list of bad programming of this car model software is due. For example, when I turn the keys, the radio goes on at the same time as all the lights of the panel alongside the engine spark firing! Also, if I open and then close the car door, the radio and all the panel lights will light up for a moment like an init system is booting up.
If battery is low, the ONIX-model car software does not route energy preferentially for the engine to start.
The insurance guy arose but we had a problem with the address I had given the insurance lady on the phone previously, so I had to update it by phone.
The new phone attendant was very talkative and demanded confirmation of a lot of information and needed to talk to the insurance guy who was already standing besides me.
The insurance woman on the phone was so suspicious and cautious that she took a long time. In the meantime, raining came.
Raining got very strong, the insurance man got into his car and I got into mine but all windows were open.
Finally, the insurance guy gave up talking to the insurance lady on the phone and got wet into the rain trying to charge my car battery.
I was able to pull up the windows but a lot of water got into the car..